Who we are
Pathway to Permaculture acknowledges the right to protection of personal data, in accordance with international best practice and respecting local law.
Our website address is: https://pathwaytopermaculture.com.
Collection of personal information
The privacy and security of your personal information is of utmost importance to Pathway to Permaculture. We will protect and respect your privacy at all times.
We gather and use limited information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- User data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device.
As part of our efforts to ensure privacy of data received from our online forms, your details will be held securely for the purpose of updating you on our activities and for the delivery of our services, new and press releases. This website may collect the following information via its contact and enquiry form features (use of these features is optional):
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- The name and website address of your company
- Other written information related to your enquiry that you provide
When visitors leave comments on this site we may collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Our service partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Google LLC, which through its Google Analytics service measures the performance of this website.
- Microsoft Corporation which provides our email service.
- GoDaddy, Inc., which hosts this website.
- Automattic, Inc., whose WordPress software (and associated add-ons) we use to manage the content of this website.
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from Pathway to Permaculture and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Please read our Cookies policy for further information.
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of wheatleys.co. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.
How to make a request about your data
You can contact us to ask us what data we hold about you, who has access to it and how it is being used. We will also delete any data about you that we hold if you ask us to.
To make a request please contact us at email@example.com.